8-10 larger jalapeños
1 block of cream cheese
Shredded Cheddar Cheese or a block of cheese to shred
(any other seasonings your heart desires)
1 pound of sliced bacon (preferably not thick)
1. Pre heat oven to 400 degrees, wash jalepenos, + set out cream cheese so it become room temp
2. I recommend wearing gloves for this step. Slice jalapeños in half and de seed.
3. mix cream cheese, cheese (I just eye balled it. There's no such thing as too much cheese...I used about half a small block of cheese), garlic seasoning, and pepper. This can be as seasoned or plain as you'd like. I wish I would have spiced it up more on this batch.
4. Using a spoon or your hands, fill the halved jalepenos with filling.
5. Now it's time to WRAP IN BACON! To make it easier, I cut the pack of bacon in half. I didn't use toothpicks but you totally can.
6. I used a half piece of bacon for each one. Since I didn't use toothpicks, I needed the bacon to stick more. You can kind of see in the middle and last picture below but I started the strip of bacon on top, wrapped it around tight, and stuck the other end back to the filling.
7. Now it's time to cook these babies. The air fryer would also be a great place to cook these. I just didn't want to do multiple batches.
8. Cook for 20-25 minutes. If you want to crisp the bacon up even more, you can broil them at the end
9. It's going to take a lot of willpower to not eat the whole pan.